Masterbeat Los Angeles is one of the largest New Years Eve Circuit events in the world with over 4,000 people taking place at the Myan Theatre
From: Thursday, December 30, 2021
To: Sunday, January 2, 2022
Clearly, the big night is the NYE Party, but over the 4 days, our other favourite event is the first party of the new year which takes place on the 2nd, if you have the energy!
RING IN THE NEW YEAR LA STYLE
Masterbeat’s biggest events of the year return to Los Angeles for their 22nd year of the largest New Year’s celebration in the world, taking over LA’s finest venues with our all new production “Under the Big Top”.
Join the 3 ring Circus and our weekend of events ranging from a Funhouse to a Freakshow, and everything in between, as 9 spectacular ringleaders help us put on the greatest show on earth!
Masterbeat Los Angeles Gay New Year’s Eve
Featuring 9 Amazing Ringleaders: Alexander, Calagna, Deanne, GSP, Manny Lehman, Morabito, Nina Flowers, Oscar Velazquez and Sagi Kari.
Events begin on Thursday, December 30th and end Sunday January 2, 2022. Parties take place at Academy, Avalon, Catch One, Exchange, Mayan. Enjoy a Los Angeles New Year’s event to remember and kick start 2022 in style.
- Academy Los Angeles – is perfect if you want to enjoy a night where you can just dance with loud bass-pumping music on a huge indoor dance floor. It has as has a spacious outdoor patio area for people who need a minute to decompress or chill.Academy is located at 6021 Hollywood Blvd
- Stay close to this venue at the Kimpton Everly Hotel with a great pool and amazing views.
- Avalon is a historic nightclub in Hollywood, California, located near the intersection of Hollywood and Vine, at 1735 N. Vine Street. Built in 1927, the venue has been thoughtfully restored and thoroughly maintained over the years and features state-of-the-art sound, lighting and visuals.
- Check out the best hotels close to this venue.
- Catch One is a bustling, bi-level nightclub on 4067 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles. It is one of the longest running cubs in Los Angeles and is considered urban and hip outside of the traditional dance scene with a multi-level, three dance floors, and three bars.
- Exchange – a huge 4-level nightclub pulses with electronic dance music in former LA Stock Exchange building, located on 618 S Spring St, Los Angeles in DTLA. The venue pays homage to its rich and opulent Art Deco past, spanning 25,000 square feet.
- Mayan Theater – a landmark former movie palace and current nightclub and music venue and is located in downtown LA on 1038 S Hill St, Los Angeles.
- Check out the best hotels near this location.
If you want to stay close to the downtown venues, check out The Hoxton for a cool vibe, great pool and excellent service.
Where to stay in Gay Los Angeles
There are some amazing hotels in Los Angeles at prices to fit every budget, but remember Los Angeles is spread out across multiple neighborhoods and cities, so unless you want to hire a car, it is better to stay as close to the gay bars.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action:
If fancy treating yourself and you don’t mind taxis or intend to hire a car then take a look at: